Publications - Released in 2012
The People Living with HIV Stigma Index Study in Malaysia was conducted by The Positive Malaysian Treatment Access and Advocacy Group (MTAAG+) to document and measure the extent of HIV-related stigma and discrimination experienced by people living with HIV in order to contribute to strengthening the evidence base for advocacy, policy change and programme interventions.
- Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Positive Malaysian Treatment Access and Advocacy Group (MTAAG+)
- Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP)
- International Community of Women Living with HIV (ICW)
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)